Thursday, February 27, 2014

Milestone!

Shrinkage is the devil ya'll. If you would have told me months ago that not only I could do a flat twists bantu knot out but have it look amazing??

I would've told you the devil is a lie.

I'm always amazed to see how far my hair has come. I always think that my hair is so thin in twists and such that I'm always struck at how full my hair looks when styled right.

I can't wait to wear this style again when the weather warms up.

In other news, I've found a new combo that works well to style my hair or when its in a protective style. For this particular do, I used Camilla Rose Leave-In and sealed with Beja Flora Buttercream. My hair was extremely moisturized and coily, especially my ends. Of course, my hair was a dirt bomb in these photos so I'm itching to try this style on clean hair. Maybe I'll do a roller set first to stretch my hair then style? Hmm, or even the African stretch method? Decisions, decisions....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: