Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Man OH MAN.

Holy Crap...

I haven't updated my blog in like..FOREVER.
Things have changed DRASTICALLY.
I have so much to catch up on.

Hmmm like...

MY. Hair. Has. Grown....but not enough
I fell back in love with Qhemet's Biologics...I cheated...badly....
African threading is my bff....
I'm a henna head again....
I dyed my hair purple...Manic Panic ROCKS
I wore crotchet braids for most of 2015...but I'm giving those a much needed rest.....
I still can't wear braid outs and twists out.....
Flat twist bantu knot outs are a hit and miss for me....
My ends loves POMADES....well mostly The Pomade Shop
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Deep Treatment is the BOMB( seriously, all the deep treatments in my stash are amazing.
and...I finished my FIRST SWEATER!

Pics coming soon!

No comments: